注-册-帐-号
搜索
热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
查看: 4835|回复: 0

[分享][B]Clinton’s pearly Gates Clock[/B]

[复制链接]
发表于 2003-9-25 03:38:34 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Clinton’s pearly Gates Clock

Hillary had an accident and an early demise. Arriving at the Pearly Gates, she stomped up to the head of the line at St. Peter’s desk. St. Peter politely informed her that down on Earth she may have had privileges, but up here she would have to wait her turn in line. While waiting, she noticed one wall covered with hundreds of thousands of clocks and she noticed that occasionally one would jump ahead by 15 minutes. She asked the person sitting next to her what this was all about. “Well, as I understand it, each of these clocks represents some man down on Earth. Each time he commits adultery, his time is advanced by 15 minutes.” “Can you tell me which is my husband’s clock?” Hillary asked St. Peter. “Oh, yes,” St. Peter replied. “God has it in his office. He uses it as a fan.”   
[参考译文]

克林顿的珍珠门钟

希拉里遇到事故,早亡。她来到珍珠门,嗵嗵踏着步子来到圣徒彼得的办公桌前,插队到第一。圣徒彼得礼貌地告诉她在地上她可以有特权,但在这儿,她必须排队等候。等啊等,她发现一面墙上挂满了成千上万的钟,有时候某些钟会向前一次跳15分钟,她问坐在她旁边的人是怎么回事。“嗯,据我了解,这里每一个钟代表地球上某个男人,他每承认一次外遇,他的钟就会向前跳15分钟。”希拉里问圣徒彼得:“你能告诉我哪一个钟代表我丈夫吗?”“哦,可以,他的钟在上帝那儿,上帝把它作风扇用呢!”圣徒彼得回答道。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注-册-帐-号

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|数学建模网 ( 湘ICP备11011602号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-10 23:44 , Processed in 0.049777 second(s), 18 queries .